- About Us
CRNA Employment Opportunities
The following are current CRNA Employment Opportunities in Pennsylvania and around the country. Click on the link for each ad or view them all by scrolling down the page.
PANA Member CRNAs may post ads for no charge!
Simply log in, click on the link below, and fill in the appropriate information. Your ad will be posted here in 1-2 business days.PANA Member ads will be posted for 6 months.
Are you a company looking to hire?
All other interested parties, who wish to use a credit card, are encouraged to use the following form to submit your ad. E-mail the webmaster with any questions or to make changes to your ad. Ad layout is entirely at the discretion of the PANA.
Company: WellSpan Health
Contact: Terri McCardell
Address: York, Pennsylvania 17402
WellSpan Health, an integrated health system serving central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland, has openings for six (6) full time CRNAs to join Apple Hill Surgical Center in York. The organization is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, eight respected hospitals, more than 19,000 employees, and 170 patient care locations. About the Practice • Full time position - must be board certified • CRNAs with prior Ambulatory experience are encouraged to apply • Exciting opportunity to join an established surgical center • Case mix includes: GI, Plastics, Urology, General, ENT, Peds, Podiatry, Ortho and Ophthalmology • Enjoy a well-balanced lifestyle, excellent hours and schedule and no call • Competitive salary and outstanding benefits
Company: UPMC Pinnacle
Contact: Rachel Jones
Address: Harrisburg, PA 17105
Join UPMC Pinnacle — a growing, multisite health system — as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, an essential member of the UPMC Pinnacle health care team who is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and coordinating the total anesthesia care of patients. Through collaboration with all members of the anesthesia care team, the nurse anesthetist diagnoses and treats the human response of the patient and family to the anesthesia process, continuously monitoring, analyzing, and improving the performance of clinical activities. The nurse anesthetist is self-directed, empowered, and accountable for the direct supervision of all team members delivering care to assigned patients.
Multiple opportunities are available in Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, Carlisle, and Lititz. CRNAs practice includes various case types including General, Pediatric, Vascular, ENT, GI, GU, GYN, EP, Robotics, Thoracic, Orthopaedics, OB, Transplant, and IR.
• Enjoy flexible schedule, generous time off, excellent work-life balance, and overtime opportunities
• Be part of a supportive and family-oriented team within a department that offers a strong, supportive culture.
• Practice in an environment that is safe, medically directed, and affords CRNAs the opportunity to practice in a high functioning capacity that is very collegial and collaborative.
• Graduate from an approved school of nursing and hold current Pennsylvania licensure
• Graduate from an AANA accredited nurse anesthesia program
• Successful completion of the certification examination or board eligible as defined by the AANA
• Comply with criteria for biennial recertification as defined by the AANA Council on Recertification
• Health, life, and disability insurance
• Medical malpractice insurance
• Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
• Professional dues and CME allowance
• UPMCPinnacle.com/Providers and click on “Current Advanced Practice Provider Opportunities.”
For the latest information on advanced practice provider opportunities at UPMC Pinnacle, please contact:
Rachel Jones, MBA, FASPR
About South Central Pennsylvania
• Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hersheypark and Hershey's Chocolate World.
• Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.
• Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live” in 2017, we are a two to three hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/d4qrgg396tphq83p