CRNA Employment Opportunities
The following are current CRNA Employment Opportunities in Pennsylvania and around the country. Click on the link for each ad or view them all by scrolling down the page.
PANA Member CRNAs may post ads for no charge!
Simply log in, click on the link below, and fill in the appropriate information. Your ad will be posted here in 1-2 business days.PANA Member ads will be posted for 6 months.
Post a Member Career Ad
Are you a company looking to hire?
All other interested parties, who wish to use a credit card, are encouraged to use the following form to submit your ad. E-mail the webmaster with any questions or to make changes to your ad. Ad layout is entirely at the discretion of the PANA.
Post a Non-Member Career Ad
Assistant Professor, Entry-Level, BSN-DNP Nurse Anesthesia Program
Company Name: Thomas Jefferson University - Jefferson College of Nursing
Position Located: Philadelphia, PA
Contact Name: Mary Odira
Address: 833 Chestnut St. Suite 900
Telephone: (215) 955-6000
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, ENTRY-LEVEL BSN TO DNP NURSE ANESTHESIA PROGRAM
The Jefferson College of Nursing at Thomas Jefferson University is accepting applications for full-time faculty for the Entry-level BSN to DNP Nurse Anesthesia program. This is a salaried position with a very competitive and generous comprehensive faculty benefit package. Academic appointment and salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Earned doctorate in nursing from an accredited college or university
- Master’s degree preparation in nursing
- Licensure to practice professional nursing in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- National Certification as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- Academic appointment at the rank of Assistant Professor in a collegiate nursing program or equivalent experience
- Evidence of progressive academic responsibilities
- Evidence of effective teaching
- Demonstrated scholarly productivity
Position Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Assumes a beginning leadership role in the planning, implementation and evaluation of the nurse anesthesia program curriculum. Engages in teaching activities, advisement, committee work, scholarly activities and service to the College of Nursing and University
- Demonstrates skill as a clinician in a given specialty area
- Provides theory and/or clinical instruction
- Assumes responsibility in clinical settings for collaboration with nursing colleagues and Inter-professional health care team members
- Provides an environment conducive to learning and the development positive student/teacher relationships
- Serves as an academic advisor to assigned students
- Communicates effectively with personnel utilizing appropriate channels
- Serves on College committees and shows evidence of an emerging leadership role
- Represents the College in appropriate University activities
- Participates actively in professional organizations
- Participates in activities to improve the quality of nursing care to the consumer
- Contributes to the nursing profession through scholarly papers, presentations and publications in nursing literature
- Utilizes contemporary and innovative teaching methodologies in classroom learning laboratory and clinical settings
- Develops and begins to implement a scholarly agenda
- Participates in recruitment activities of the College and University
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists - Geisinger Community Medical Center
Position Located: Danville, PA
Company: Geisinger Community Medical Center
Contact Name: 570-214-9301
Contact Email: email@example.com
If you are a detail-oriented CRNA who is able to thrive in changing environment and is dedicated to premiere patient care, we are interested in having you join our team at Geisinger - Community Medical Center (G-CMC).
Essential functions of the job include; but are not limited to:
• CRNA is expected to provide anesthesia in all areas serviced by the anesthesia department- specific areas of coverage will be defined by Chief CRNA.
• Highly-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills including EMR proficiency.
• Possess creative thinking skills, a caring and responsible attitude, detail-oriented planning skills and a flexible approach to daily requirements.
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Rotation through established shifts and participation in the call schedule.
Requirements include graduation from an accredited school of nurse anesthesia and PA State RN license or license-eligible. Must obtain and maintain BLS, ACLS, and PALS.
*Does not qualify for J-1 waiver.
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA)
Full Time, Days w/Call
Position Located: Wilmington, Delaware United States 19803
Company: Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
Nemours is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to join our team in Wilmington, DE. This position will be 4 10-hour shifts with call requirement. Will need to be able to support surgicenters in Deptford, NJ and Bryn Mawr, PA, as needed.
As one of the nation's leading pediatric health care systems, Nemours is committed to providing all children with their best chance to grow up healthy. We offer integrated, family-centered care to more than 280,000 children each year in our pediatric hospitals, specialty clinics and primary care practices in Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Nemours strives to ensure a healthier tomorrow for all children – even those who may never enter our doors – through our world-changing research, education and advocacy efforts. At Nemours, our Associates help us deliver on the promise we make to every family we have the privilege of serving: to treat their child as if they were our own.
As the birthplace of the Nemours health care system, the Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, Delaware, honors our legacy of delivering exceptional care to the children of the Delaware Valley and beyond. Ranked among the nation's best pediatric hospitals by U.S. News & World Report and honored with the ANCC's Magnet® Designation for excellence in nursing practice, we offer intensive and acute inpatient and outpatient services covering more than 30 pediatric specialties. We recently completed a multi-phase hospital expansion that includes new inpatient rooms, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Emergency Department. Additionally, Nemours duPont Pediatrics allows us to reach more children across the region through community-based physician services and collaborative partnerships with health and hospital systems.
One of the nation's largest pediatric subspecialty hospitals is seeking dynamic CRNAs to become a part of our growing team. The Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children has an immediate opening for a pediatric CRNA to administer anesthesia to children with a wide range of surgical diagnoses.
This position is for 10-hour shifts during the regular workweek and will also include a base call requirement. The CRNA team is responsible for 24/7 in-house call coverage due to the hospital's level 1 trauma status.
As a primary member of the anesthesia care team, you will be responsible for administering anesthesia to pediatric patients. We are seeking individuals who demonstrate the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to provide appropriate anesthesia care to the neonatal, pediatric and adolescent population.
* Graduate from an accredited school of nursing and an approved program of nurse anesthesia.
* New graduates are welcome to apply.
* Must have or be eligible for a CRNA license in the state of Delaware.
Our dedication to professionals who are dedicated to children frequently earns Nemours a spot on the list of top workplaces in the communities we serve. Our Associates enjoy comprehensive benefits, including our unique “Bridge to a Healthy Future” pediatric health plan, an integrated wellness program, opportunities for professional growth, and much more. As an equal opportunity employer, Nemours focuses on the best-qualified applicants for our openings.
For more information and to Express Your Interest in less than 60 seconds, please visit http://careers.nemours.org/jobs/129323/
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/d8fj5qfttd
Position Located: Hershey, PA
Company: Penn State Health - Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Contact: Esther Zechman
Address: 90 Hope Drive PO Box 855 Mail Code A590
Phone: (717) 531-5283
Be part of the team of Physicians and Nurse Anesthetists of the Penn State Hershey Anesthesiology department. As part of the team, you’ll cover a wide variety of cases that includes Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Plastic Surgery, Trauma, Gynecology, Urology and Robotic Assist. The successful candidate will be responsible for administration of anesthesia, and provision of pre- operative, operative, and post-operative care to patients. CRNA’s at Penn State Hershey work four ten hour days per week with rotating 0930 -2000 and 2000 -630 shift. With no back up call. Anesthesia covers 43 operating rooms, 3 endo sites, two MRI sites, a vascular lab, cath lab and a neuro intervention lab
2 years nurse anesthetist experience preferred